Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2 weeks!

Jambo !

Thank you so much for the donations I have received for the Children's Fund. We have raised well over $5,000 already! All I can say is asante sana, asante sana, asante sana.....thank you, thank you, thank you! I will make sure that everyone is acknowledged by the TCF for their contributions.

If you still are still looking to donate, please email me at jill.kellogg@gmail.com.

*They also have a great website: www.tanzanianchildrensfund.org

I am now at home in PA with my mom and dad. I have been practicing my Swahili everyday and loving it!

Swahili word of the day: kuku- chicken (makes sense and fun to say)
Swahili phrase of the way: Mimi ni Mmarekani. I am American. I only like this because Mimi is my grandma....yet to say grandma, its bibi!

Kwa heri !

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment